1. 2017 Camp Choson Registration Form
- Fill out the online registration form
- Download the registration form below
Send the registration form and your check payable to "Camp Choson" to:
Camp Chosŏn Registrar
Los Alamos, NM 87544
2. 2017 Background Check Form
- Download the Camp Choson 2017 Background Check Form
- This form has its own mailing instructions different than the registration forms. Although a background check is only conducted periodically, the form must be completed each year for our records. This is required for all volunteers, instructors, counselors and staff.
Due May 31, 2017
Camp Choson Resident Camp Letter and Policy
- All resident campers please read through the Camp Choson's Behavioral Policy
3. 2017 Health Forms
Directions for Camp Choson 2017 Medical Form
All Day Campers, Resident Campers, Day Camp Counselors under age 18, and Overnight Adult Participants/Volunteers must complete the Camp Choson Health History Form. The health history and medications are combined into a single form. The form is a mostly fillable PDF, so you may type and save your information using Adobe Reader. Please bring the completed and signed forms with you on the first day of Camp Choson for check in with Health Care Staff.
As a reminder, all
medications brought to Camp Choson must be in their original containers and turned in to Camp Lakamaga Health Care Staff.
Campers with emergency medications such as an inhaler or Epi pen must have these checked by Camp Lakamaga Health Care Staff. Day Campers will have these items carried
by their counselors and returned to parents each afternoon as necessary. Resident campers may carry these items themselves after they
are checked by Camp Lakamaga Health Care Staff.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the Medical Coordinator
Any questions or problems with the registration process please contact Registrar Lisa Iverson-Leirmo at email@example.com.